Aisha Pencil Folding Diary
Dimensions: 8 * 8 inches
- Unruled & white handmade paper of 100 GSM
- 50 pages | 100 sides
- Zero waste hand block printed fabric on the cover
- Hardbound diary
Material: Zero waste hand block printed camric cotton fabric on the cover. Paper board with handmade paper inside
Care: Clean with soft dry cloth. Keep away from water & other liquid substances
Old Marigold endeavours to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards.
As a policy, we do not offer returns on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. However, we do offer size exchange within 48 hours of delivery of the product. If the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to re-fulfilling your order, once. Our exchange policy is not valid on sale orders/items. Our exchange policy for size/defects isn’t applicable more than once.
To exchange a product or report damage in transit, please get in touch with our Customer Care within 48 hours of delivery:
- by email at email@example.com with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered, defective item, or size exchange.
- Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering of the package, missing item or damage/ breakage on the delivery receipt presented by the courier partner.
- If your order is eligible for exchange, you’ll need to courier the same to our warehouse. The courier charge will be borne by you. In case you’re unable to courier it, Old Marigold can provide pick up at an additional cost of Rs. 150. Once the order is received and checked, a new piece will be delivered by Old Marigold.
- If the return package doesn't come with proper order details, and in the original packaging with invoice, Old Marigold will not be liable to re-fulfil the order.
Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
- No cancellation or refund is applicable if the customer places an order wrongfully. The order in such a case can only be modified within 24 hours.
- In case of International Orders if a customer refuses to pay the Duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the Shipping agency (like DHL, Fedex etc.) , then Old Marigold will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.) and email us immediately. Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as 'received'.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.
We ship through registered courier companies for orders within India as well as international orders.
Garments will be dispatched within 3-5 business days (unless specified otherwise) and delivered within 8-9 business days.
*Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays are not set as business days for standard deliveries.
Shipping and handling rates vary based on the product, its size and volume, the packaging used, and the shipping destination. You will see the final shipping and handling charges at the time of checkout after you provide the shipping address for your order.
Prepaid shipping is FREE for domestic orders.
Cash on Delivery is available for orders up to worth 7,500 INR charged at Rs. 200.
DUTIES & TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Duties & Taxes for international orders are not included in your order and are over and above any shipping and handling charges paid at checkout. Most countries charge duties on imported items which are levied at the time of port entry and they vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency (DHL, FedEx, etc.) at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice by the shipping agent.
SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
All orders are processed from our own warehouse in New Delhi. Orders will be delivered to the shipping address mentioned at checkout.
Orders that have been processed and shipped can be tracked using the consignment/tracking number on the shipping agency’s website. Once your order is shipped, we will mail you your tracking number along with information about the shipping agency.
NON-AVAILABILITY ON DELIVERY
Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package three times before they return it to us. Please provide the complete & accurate shipping address including zip code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster.
MODES OF PAYMENT
For shipping to India, we accept all major debit & credit cards (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express) and also provide Net Banking options across major banks. Cash on Delivery for orders upto INR 7,500 is also available. For all international transactions, we accept major Credit Cards (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express).