Thea Mini Dress
- Presenting 'Thea', a vintage girlish mini dress, blend of nostalgic elegance and modern chic, designed to be a standout addition to your wardrobe.
- Thea features a tie-up halter neck, flowy ruffled skirt and an A-line silhouette
- Crafted from premium Glace Cotton, this dress has a flattering cut above the knee, promoting both comfort and style in a feminine silhouette
- Mini dress length: 31 inches
Custom sizes can be made to order. Pls choose the 'custom size' variant for the same. All custom orders by nature take more working hours, and will be dispatched in 10-15 working days. A standard dress will be dispatched in 7 working days.
No custom order can be exchanged, replaced or returned.
DISCLAIMER: Our products are shot professionally under controlled lighting. Colours tend to be perceived differently depending on factors such as shot angles, lighting, background tones and colour temperatures. As a result, prints and colours may vary.
Natural-dyed colours might bleed during the first few washes. In the process of hand block-printing, embroidery work and stitching, variations are likely to come into existence. These irregularities are the hallmark of all handmade products and give each style a unique identity.
Model is 5'8 & is wearing size XS with dress length 31 inches.
Refer to the size chart.
Gentle Dry Clean Only
100% Glace Cotton
Old Marigold endeavours to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards.
As a policy, we do not offer refunds.
However, we do offer exchanges within 48 hours of delivery of the product, if:
1. the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation)
2. the product has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect
3. the size ordered isn't satisfactory
In the above listed cases, we are open to re-fulfilling your order, once.
If the product purchased is extremely dissatisfactory, we issue refund amount for the exchanged item in the form of store credit which has a validity of 3 months.
Our exchange policy is not valid on clearance sale orders/items. Our exchange policy for size/defects isn’t applicable more than once.
To exchange a product or report damage in transit, please get in touch with our Customer Care within 48 hours of delivery:
- by email at email@example.com with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered, defective item, or size exchange.
- Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering of the package, missing item or damage/ breakage on the delivery receipt presented by the courier partner.
- If your order is eligible for exchange, you’ll need to courier the same to our warehouse. The courier charge will be borne by you. In case you’re unable to courier it, Old Marigold can provide pick up at an additional cost of Rs. 150. Once the order is received and checked, a new piece will be delivered by Old Marigold.
- If the return package doesn't come with proper order details, and in the original packaging with invoice, Old Marigold will not be liable to re-fulfil the order.
Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
- No cancellation or refund is applicable if the customer places an order wrongfully. The order in such a case can only be modified within 24 hours.
- In case of International Orders if a customer refuses to pay the Duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the Shipping agency (like DHL, Fedex etc.) , then Old Marigold will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.) and email us immediately. Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as 'received'.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.
Address: D-40, Ground Floor, Nangal Dewat, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, 110070
MRP mentioned above is inclusive of all taxes